PR Week and Hiive recently hosted a joint networking event to introduce those starting out in the PR industry to seasoned PR pros. We heard from some of the event’s key influencers to get some tips and advice on what it’s really like to work in PR.
The panel featured:
- Frankie Oliver, MD at Fever PR
- Natalie Luke, founder and MD at Aduro Communications
- James Gordon-MacIntosh, founder of Hope&Glory PR
- CC Clark, head of publicity at Channel 4
- Benjamin Cohen, director at Clarity PR and CEO of Pink News
- Ciaran Burke, editor at Hiive
It was a great opportunity for young PR professionals to speak to the leaders from top PR agencies and brands - providing the future generation of PR with a chance to quiz the panel on what they want to know about the industry.