Cohn & Wolfe
Contact: Eimear Ross
7-12 Tavistock Square
Tel: 0207 331 5300
About Cohn & Wolfe
Cohn & Wolfe’s mission is to create, build and protect brands through global communications and PR campaigns. We create tailored teams to meet complex briefs, from media relations to integrated Digital-First campaigns.
We are proud of our long-standing trusted client relationships and our scope of work is evolving - we are working with some new household names and giving life to new skill-sets. Our UK clients include Warburtons, Ferrero Rocher, Twinings, Drinkaware, Colgate, Barclaycard and Microsoft.
Our enviable international offering means we can deliver high quality ideas. We can be creative at scale across the marketing mix and geographies to attract media interest globally.
Our workplace culture is:
- Open: Our open plan office is fun and relaxed, we like to chat and have the radio on.
- Brave: We are bold and have an appetite for creativity.
- True: We provide honest and open counsel to clients.
- United: Our teams are collaborative and root for each other. People are grounded, hard-working and enjoy coming to work.
- Entrepreneurial: We make good ideas happen. We bring passion, creativity and entrepreneurial drive to work with us each day.
Some of our exciting campaigns:
- Mission 31 with Microsoft: We built a digital hub for Fabien Cousteau and his team of aquanauts who went underwater for 31 days to explore marine life. We enabled them to wirelessly connect with audiences in real-time 24/7 and skype call journalists around the world. This integrated communications campaign involved a big team, a range of skillsets and won us a Whipped Cream award.
- Think, Act, Breathe: This healthcare and corporate campaign was designed to help people with asthma to identify if they are at risk. We created the Think, Act, Breathe website, a quiz and a video, challenging users to assess their own lung capacity by blowing away layers of shadow from the video.
- Centre for the Modern Family think tank - Scottish Widows: This corporate CSR and brand building campaign in 2009 brought a dry subject to life. Several years on, Scottish Widows is a credible voice on family financial matters.
Here are just a few:
- Excellent location: We’re just two minutes away from Euston and Russell Square, around the corner from The Brunswick Centre and close to Kings Cross and the British library.
- Career progression: We have strong career development opportunities and we recognise people who drive things forward.
- Birthday: You get the day off on your birthday, in addition to a generous holiday entitlement.
- Big Shot competition: Every Christmas, you could win a trip abroad.
- Bar night: Every Thursday.
- And much more!
Take a look below at the jobs we have available.
5 jobs with Cohn & Wolfe
About us Recent exciting wins mean that Cohn & Wolfe Corporate Affairs is looking for a Senior Account Executive to join our exceptional and award-...
About Us Cohn & Wolfe, a global communications agency, builds brands and corporate reputations through an uncompromising commitment to creativity. ...
About us Cohn & Wolfe is an integrated marketing communications agency with big ambitions, dedicated to creating, building and protecting the world...
About us Cohn & Wolfe, the proud winners of PR Week Best Large Agency to Work For 2016 (Silver), Best Large Agency to work for 2015 and finalists f...
About us Recent exciting wins mean that Cohn & Wolfe Corporate Affairs is looking for an intern to join our exceptional and award-winning (PR Week ...