About Instinctif Partners
Instinctif Partners’ mission is to build one of the world’s leading international business communications consultancies. We act for over 850 clients across the globe from SMEs just starting out on their journey to FTSE 100s across every sector.
There is no one type of person at Instinctif Partners and that is the beauty of our organisation. We are inspired by the diversity of minds and strive to bring as many unique perspectives from as many different backgrounds into our business as we can. What we do all have in common though, is the drive and desire to collaboratively create standout work for our clients. That’s why 98% of our people say they are proud to work at Instinctif.
Our workplace culture is connected, innovative, fun, fast-paced and specialist. We’ve got four core values and we look for these in all of the people that we hire:
- Always Connect: The desire to build meaningful relationships both internally and externally
- Blaze a Trail: Bring new ideas and leave the fear of failure at the door
- Keep it Real: Honesty, integrity and the ability to hold your hands up when you get it wrong
- Move Fast: Responsiveness to our changing world and changing client needs
Some of our exciting campaigns:
In the past year alone we helped waste management firm Biffa to complete the first IPO following Brexit. We established Aviva as a leading insurance provider for multiple customer demographics. Our UK and US teams continue to work with eBay, our largest client, to engage their global community.
Our UK, German and Chinese teams supported Jupiter Asset Management in its mission to be recognised as a leading asset management boutique. We also worked with graze, made.com, Purple Bricks and Eve Mattresses to deliver innovative communications strategies that made a difference to their businesses.
Of course we do the usual such as private healthcare, ride to work, free fruit, Friday drinks trolley, food festivals, summer and winter parties, pub quizzes, sports days, bake sales and five-a-side football. But they don’t even feature on the top five…
- We indulge you: When it comes to rewards we believe in saying thank you often with little tokens of our appreciation. Twice a month we offer spontaneous treats such as free ice cream on a hot summer’s day, a chocolate fountain on Valentine’s Day and Friday afternoon bingo games.
- Supporting the community: Life is about more than PR and we want to give our people the chance to get stuck into more than just their day jobs. That’s why we have developed a long-term partnership with SHS, the London based charity. Everybody across the business has the chance to get involved in supporting them both on their communications and getting directly involved with the children they support.
- Travel: Our international exchange programme offers employees the opportunity to go on a 2-3 week fully funded placement to any of our global offices. 20 employees are currently enrolled for 2017.
- First-class training: Now in its fourth year, our industry leading training academy is run in association with the PRCA and gives our people access to hundreds of training courses and networking events.
- Peer rewards: We run a quarterly award scheme, Pacesetters, to shout out and celebrate the individuals who are living our values. Each quarter, anybody across the business can nominate somebody for a pacesetter and the winners receive £500 in cash.
- Six specialist practices, with in-depth knowledge and experience, mean you learn from the industry leaders in a number of different areas.
- We are independent and a partnership, 49% owned by the people in our business.
- We’re simply not afraid to fail, in fact we actively embrace it by celebrating and sharing our ‘not yet’ moments at our Monday company-wide meetings.
- We offer discounted massages and manicures on-site every week - it’s all about balance.
- Diversity of minds: It isn’t unusual to be joined by a doctor, an ex-army officer and a behavioural scientist in a meeting at Instinctif. We believe teams that have diverse backgrounds deliver the best client results.
Want to be part of a business where you actually get to shape its future and have your voice heard? Drop us a line or check out our latest job vacancies below.
13 jobs with Instinctif Partners
Role Overview: An opportunity has become available to be the Team Assistant to the CCM central team. This is a permanent role. The job holder will ...
As a Marketing and Communications Executive you’ll work closely with the wider Development team to provide the highest level of marketing support t...
Role Overview An opportunity has arisen for a permanent Executive Assistant within the Capital Markets & Corporate Affairs division. The job holder...
Location: UK - London Role Overview We require an experienced biller/credit controller to join our finance team and take the lead in controlling th...
We are searching for an innovative, enthusiastic and intellectually curious intern to join our team.
This role would suit a candidate looking for an administrative role in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
looking for a graduate/post graduate to join a leading PR & communications team to work across an exciting range of biotech and science-based clients.
Opening for PR expert experienced in the life science sector with strong media relations & ability to lead client accounts liaising up to board level.
Engagement Our engagement practice comprises of three core functions; consulting, creative and production/project management.
A fast-paced varied role across PR & communications, requiring exceptional media and account management skills, with an interest in life sciences
Opening for financial communications expert requiring listed company experience, capable of leading client accounts, liaising up to board level.
Administrator role to support a life science-focused PR team, including support for marketing admin and materials. Optional flexibility for part-time.
Instinctif Partners is recruiting an experienced Account Director to join our hugely successful corporate property team. It is a fantastic opportun...