About BAE Systems
BAE Systems is a global company engaged in the development, delivery and support of advanced defence, security and aerospace systems in the air, on land and at sea.
We have major operations across five continents, with customers and partners in more than 100 countries.
BAE Systems has strong positions in each of our six home markets – Australia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Sweden, UK, US – and have organised the business to reflect this. The UK and Rest of the World business is responsible for delivering and growing our home markets, optimising our ability to deliver through-life military capability to the front line.
Key BAE facts:
- 3rd largest global defence company
- Over 105,000 highly skilled people
- Global capability
- Customers in over 100 countries
- Annual sales exceed £18.5 billion
- More than 100 new inventions every year