This job has now expired
Our client is a high street brand with a heritage and recognition unparalleled in the UK. Despite their established presence on Britain’s high street outmoded perceptions about the services they offer their customers is commonplace. This financial services company is recruiting a new Head of PR to increase the profile and ensure it is synonymous with safe, strong investment from the public consumer.
As the Head of PR you will:
- Build, lead, manage and develop the newly established public relations function through a process of genesis.
- In conjunction with the wider communications team, develop the company’s story/narrative which will run through all communications and stakeholder engagement activity.
- Develop and deliver the corporate press, media and social media strategy to change the outmoded perceptions.
- Develop and deliver the commercial PR strategy to support the commercial goals across prioritized products and services.
- Establish and oversee the running of the UK-wide news and press office function, including regional representatives. Act as a credible, authentic and authoritative spokesperson/advocate for the organization.
To qualify for the position of Head of PR you must have experience of:
- Acting as a senior PR professional with substantial experience of working with, and providing advice at, Board/Director level in a large organisation.
- Providing a track record of high-level engagement with a broad range of opinionated and influential internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong strategic thinker with proven ability to develop and implement PR strategies in a complex business environment.
- Commercially orientated with good business acumen and the ability to develop PR solutions to business and reputation issues.
- Strong team leader with proven ability to build/develop the capability of a team and to manage and motivate a team.
Experience of working in a retail and/or consumer finance environment is considered highly desirable.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role please contact Tom Ewen on 020 7340 6480. To apply please email your most up to date CV to email@example.com quoting reference TE/RET