Account Manager/Director – Corporate Communications
Is your talent being overlooked and opportunity for progression restricted? If so, we have the career opening you have been waiting for. This is a pivotal Senior Account Management role that will deploy the best of your PR skills working for the 'rich and the famous'.
Do you want to work with some of the countries most influential entrepreneurs? We have an exciting opportunity for a PR Account Manager/Director to join a hugely successful corporate communications agency, which prides itself on its excellent clients and tried and tested campaigning skills.
This PR agency, based in London, provides services to high profile celebrity entrepreneurs, start ups and NGOs, as well as managing PR campaigns for government backed events and business initiatives. They are exciting and fresh, and are the perfect place for an ambitious Account Manager who is looking for a change in career within an influential and award winning agency.
As Account Manager/Director you will oversee account executives and assist with the leadership of the account team, as well as managing campaigns, preparing proposals, press releases and pitch presentations.
We are looking for candidates who are hungry to achieve outstanding results for clients and who have the highest standard of literacy, creativity and media relations skills, with experience in winning new business pitches, for which excellent rewards and incentives are offered.
The ideal candidate:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Entrepreneurial flair
- Well honed management skills
- Knowledge of various media platforms
- Minimum of 4 years PR B2B communications experience
- Event management
This PR agency is an exception in the world of corporate communications as they only take on interesting clients who are hugely influential and well respected in their field. They are looking for a candidate with the gravitas and confidence schmooze with captains of industry and governmental officials alike.
May and Stephens Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of sex, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified
About May & Stephens Recruitment Group
May & Stephens Recruitment Group is one of London’s most innovative and fast expanding recruitment consultancies with significant market presence in the PR, marcomms and digital media markets.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Public Affairs / Policy Senior Account Manager Associations / Institutions jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Public Affairs / Policy Senior Account Manager Business / Industrial jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Public Affairs / Policy Senior Account Manager Charity / Voluntary organisation jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Public Affairs / Policy Senior Account Manager Government jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Public Affairs / Policy Senior Account Manager Professional Services jobs in London (East)