Freelance Corporate Affairs Officer - Global Beauty Brand
In-house freelance contract for a Corporate Affairs Officer to start in April. This is to join a global brand known for its health, beauty and home products, based in Milton Keynes. The role is to support and assist the Corporate Affairs Manager with European corporate affairs strategies in the UK and Ireland, covering government, media, industry and community affairs. You will also be responsible for European projects for one of their leading beauty brands.
Key skills and requirements:
- At least 2 year's previous experience in Public Relations / Corporate Affairs
- Previous beauty & health PR is extremely desirable
- You will need strong written skills to draft briefs, press releases and case studies for the media
- Excellent communications skills and the confidence to liaise with all levels of management, stakeholders and industry bodies
- Good attention to detail as you will be responsible for collating monthly press coverage analysis reports
- Act as first point of contact for journalist enquiries and external PR Agencies
This role is fast paced, all encompassing and filled with responsibility but will prove to be hugely rewarding due to its multi-faceted responsibilities.