Account director, technology PR, be a bigger, smarter fish! -to £50k, London
This well-established, down to earth and super friendly specialist PR consultancy punch way above their weight in the technology field with a range of interesting clients from start-ups to global names. The team pride themselves hiring consultants who are excellently creative and knowledgeable about the technology sector. You will be given as much responsibility as you can handle, enjoy leaving the office at a reasonable time more often than not and there are excellent development opportunities.
Key responsibilities for this technology PR senior account manager role are:
• Strategic client counsel
• High level media relations, with an emphasis on thought leadership and gaining strong coverage in Tier 1 media
• Inspiring a highly motivated team and overseeing their day to day account management
• Generating leads and managing new business development
Key attributes and experience for this role are:
• Account manager or senior account manager level experience in a b2b technology PR consultancy
• Ability to provide strategic counsel to senior level clients
• Boutique, specialist PR consultancy mindset
• Talented writer and confident new business development skills
• Strong people development skills with an open management style
This is an excellent career development platform if you want to be a bigger fish in a smaller pond - to apply click Apply Now.
About The Works
The Works is a world class search and selection consultancy for the PR and corporate communications industry. We stand out from the crowd because we listen and take care to understand both our candidates’ careers and our clients and their requirements.