Account Manager (part-time role, or suitable for freelancer)
Publicité Ltd - Account Manager (Part-time) - London or Home-based - £32-35,000 pro rata
Boutique agency, Publicité Ltd, is looking to appoint a part-time PR account manager, to proactively co-manage and develop client relationships.
The successful candidate will play an integral role in growing the agency, and will support the director’s maternity leave (May-September 2012).
With five+ years’ experience, the candidate is required to have strong B2B PR experience, preferably having previously worked in IT/tech PR. Existing clients span B2B sectors, including: property, HR, finance and technology – this includes some established companies/brands. The candidate should have experience working directly into company CEOs and MDs, and an understanding of the social media landscape.
• Managing key client relationships, and overseeing campaigns to ensure they run to time and budget
• Establishing and maintaining strong client relationships – through regular contact, face-to-face meetings etc.
• Up-selling opportunities and new ideas, where possible – to strengthen client accounts
• Project managing campaigns, supported by the company director
• Overseeing interns and junior team members (from time to time), to support on areas of admin. However, the role will involve a level of admin, for example: building relevant media lists to support campaigns and launches
• Establishing and maintaining strong relations with relevant media across the IT, tech, B2B, finance and property press
• Regular media pitching for proactive and reactive news stories
• Writing and placing editorial (press releases, opinion articles, case studies etc.), to achieve coverage. The successful candidate will have strong written skills
• Ongoing account work: media pitching, article writing, press release writing, case study writing
• Producing monthly reports for clients
• Social media activity, working with industry associates to produce relevant social media collateral, and helping to support the awareness campaign through this medium
• Working closely with the company director to assist in developing new business, which will include research, targeting, proposal development and pitching
Please apply with a covering letter and CV, highlighting your experience by clicking 'Apply now'. Please mark all emails PR VACANCY.