Director, oil and gas specialist for collegiate financial consultancy £80,000+
Formed in the early 90’s this well respected, mid-sized financial and corporate specialist consultancy is known for its ambitious and energetic, yet warm and collegiate culture.
They have grown steadily, both in terms of size and sector coverage, though have particular strength in the oil and gas, mining, property and financial services arenas. While consultants at all levels are encouraged to pursue their own ideas and initiatives, there is a highly supportive and collegiate culture.
Key responsibilities for this Director role are:
- Offering clients an excellent advisory service to aid retention and grow existing remits
- Identifying and generating new business leads
- Team management and mentoring
Key attributes and experience for this Director role are:
- Excellent client advisory skills
- Ability to inspire and mentor junior team members
- An excellent network within the oil and gas sector
- A driven and ambitious approach, the desire to grow and shape a team
To be considered to join this financial and corporate firm as Director, please click Apply Now
About The Works
The Works is a world class search and selection consultancy for the PR and corporate communications industry. We stand out from the crowd because we listen and take care to understand both our candidates’ careers and our clients and their requirements.