We are a vibrant company based in the West end of London with huge ambitions and a growing blue chip client base. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a PR or other relevant marketing environment and will be keen to build their career in PR. We have a very proactive pitching culture and the manager should demonstrate a flare to build and develop that culture
Key PR skills which are essential include:
- Ability to engage with journalists over the phone and in person and sell in an idea or campaign
- Creative thinking
- Excellent verbal communication
- Impeccable writing skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organisation and administration skills
Essential experience is likely to have been gained in a quality media group or company.
- You will have excellent writing skills, strong current affairs experience, energy, enthusiasm and ambition.
- You will have experience of placing articles in the top-tier media.
- You will often be writing press releases under pressure and representing clients from a variety of sectors.
- Ideally you will have an excellent understanding of the business including finance, recruitment and technology sectors.
- You will be a team player and comfortable with pressure and ambiguity.
Flame PR offers a great benefits package including 25 days holiday, 4-week paid sabbatical after 5 years service, season ticket loan, the opportunity to travel and work abroad.
If you’re interested in the position please send your cv and a covering message by clicking the 'apply now' button
About Flame Public Relations
Flame PR has its heart set inside the newsrooms of some of the largest broadcasters in the UK and the world.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Financial PR Senior Account Executive Business / Industrial jobs in London (West)
- Full Time Financial PR Senior Account Executive Consumer jobs in London (West)
- Full Time Financial PR Senior Account Executive Education jobs in London (West)
- Full Time Financial PR Senior Account Executive Media and New Media jobs in London (West)
- Full Time Financial PR Senior Account Executive Professional Services jobs in London (West)