We are a vibrant company based in the West end of London with huge ambitions and a growing blue chip client base. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a PR or other relevant marketing environment and will be keen to build their career in PR. We have a very proactive pitching culture and the manager should demonstrate a flare to build and develop that culture
Key PR skills which are essential include:
- Ability to engage with journalists over the phone and in person and sell in an idea or campaign
- Creative thinking
- Excellent verbal communication
- Impeccable writing skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organisation and administration skills
Essential experience is likely to have been gained in a quality media group or company.
- You will have excellent writing skills, strong current affairs experience, energy, enthusiasm and ambition.
- You will have experience of placing articles in the top-tier media.
- You will often be writing press releases under pressure and representing clients from a variety of sectors.
- Ideally you will have an excellent understanding of the business including finance, recruitment and technology sectors.
- You will be a team player and comfortable with pressure and ambiguity.
Flame PR offers a great benefits package including 25 days holiday, 4-week paid sabbatical after 5 years service, season ticket loan, the opportunity to travel and work abroad.
If you’re interested in the position please send your cv and a covering message by clicking the 'apply now' button
More jobs like this
- Full Time Financial PR Senior Account Executive Business / Industrial jobs in London (West)
- Full Time Financial PR Senior Account Executive Consumer jobs in London (West)
- Full Time Financial PR Senior Account Executive Education jobs in London (West)
- Full Time Financial PR Senior Account Executive Media and New Media jobs in London (West)
- Full Time Financial PR Senior Account Executive Professional Services jobs in London (West)