Working from a home / Office within the London Metropolitan area.
Between 50,000 and 55,000 based on experience.
Boutique, independent strategic communications consultancy is looking for Account Director/Associate Director to help manage client accounts that include governments, corporations and NGOs.
Account Director Candidate Specification
• The candidate must have professional experience in international PR and/or public affairs and an extensive Rolodex of contacts in the international newspaper and TV sectors
• Excellent English writing, research and analytical skills are a prerequisite for the position, other languages are an advantage
• As an Account Director, the individual must have a strong interest in media and international affairs with an academic background in politics, economics, law or journalism preferred
• Excellent client facing and inter-personal skills are required as well as organisational and operational competence
• Good understanding of broadcast, print and, especially, online media would be favourable
• We are looking for a sophisticated, intelligent, culturally sensitive and discreet person, who will enjoy a challenging work environment with a strong international focus
To apply for the Account Director position, please click on the Apply Now button and attach your CV and a Cover Letter.