Press and Events Officer (fixed term)
We are looking for someone to work in our busy press and campaigns/events teams, acting as first point of contact for both teams and working on a range of tasks and projects. Ideally we would like someone who can start as soon as possible.
• Assisting the Press Coordinator in drafting copy, press releases and selling in stories to the media.
• Keeping up-to-date with media and policy trends.
• Assisting the Press Coordinator in devising creative hooks and campaign ideas.
• Coordinating and administer a range of events and campaigns.
• Supporting Booktrust’s relationship with celebrities and ambassadors.
To be successful, you will have:
• Good organisational and administrative skills.
• Experience of working on high profile media campaigns and events.
• First class communication skills and a professional demeanour.
This is a one year fixed term contract.
Closing date: Friday, 13th April 2012
Interview date: Thursday, 19th April 2012
Booktrust is an equal opportunities employer.