Senior Account Manager / Account Director / Senior Account Director
Senior Account Manager / Account Director / Senior Account Director - Issues & Crisis
£40,000 - £60,000 depending on experience
A highly respected, Global PR agency are looking to recruit an experienced Issue and Crisis PR professional to join their existing team here in their central London offices.
- To work on brand reputation and criss issues across a number of sectors including: Retail, Food & Drink, Tech, Healthcare plus others
- To manage complex projects with high profile clients
- To work closely with the clients, ensuring you are prompt, accurate and relevant when addressing the public immediately following the discovery of the crisis
- To Direct/Manage a team of Issue and Crisis specialist ensuring appropriate action is taken at all times.
- Previous experience within a Issue & Crisis role would be ideal, although would consider soft corporate communications practitioner
- Be able to demonstrate good knowledge and understanding of current affairs
- Come from a consumer brand PR background
- Experience in agency/client relationships
This is a fantastic opportunity to work specifically on brand reputation on a number of high profile clients.
There is plenty of opportunity for training and career development.
Simply press apply. All candidates that have relevant experience will be considered for this role.
About Clear Futures Recruitment
Clear Futures is a culmination of over fifteen years’ experience in recruitment, an academic and professional background in marketing and PR and a vision to bring back personal and dedicated client service to the recruitment sector.