Senior Account Manager / Account Director / Senior Account Director
Senior Account Manager / Account Director / Senior Account Director - Issues & Crisis
£40,000 - £60,000 depending on experience
A highly respected, Global PR agency are looking to recruit an experienced Issue and Crisis PR professional to join their existing team here in their central London offices.
- To work on brand reputation and criss issues across a number of sectors including: Retail, Food & Drink, Tech, Healthcare plus others
- To manage complex projects with high profile clients
- To work closely with the clients, ensuring you are prompt, accurate and relevant when addressing the public immediately following the discovery of the crisis
- To Direct/Manage a team of Issue and Crisis specialist ensuring appropriate action is taken at all times.
- Previous experience within a Issue & Crisis role would be ideal, although would consider soft corporate communications practitioner
- Be able to demonstrate good knowledge and understanding of current affairs
- Come from a consumer brand PR background
- Experience in agency/client relationships
This is a fantastic opportunity to work specifically on brand reputation on a number of high profile clients.
There is plenty of opportunity for training and career development.
Simply press apply. All candidates that have relevant experience will be considered for this role.