This job has now expired
Based in central London this 30 strong PR agency is seeking to strengthen their senior team with a account director. They work with big global brands including Coca Cola to Heinz along with other big global consumer and food & drink clients. As a company they enjoy a great culture, that promotes work life balance, the team are all highly skilled and are highly creative which makes the agency a buzzy and fun enviornment.
· Managing a team of up to five consultants and their workload
· Drafting annual strategy plans for clients and overseeing execution
· Providing strategic, insightful PR consultancy to clients at a senior level
· Managing client budgets and monthly invoicing.
· New business presentations and pitching
· Development of PR team, mentoring and being part of the recruitment process of the agency.
We are looking for someone that is:
- Confident and comfortable presenting yourself and your ideas.
- Strong experience and media contacts within the consumer and food & drink sector.
- Deliver and create effective evaluation materials
- Enjoy working in a team.
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit.
In return they offer a base of £40-£45k+package, they have an impressive client list, gret team, fantastic culture, as you will be part of the senior team they are an agency that if you have an idea on how to improve things, then they will work with you to make things happen. They offer a great work life balance, well trained team and lots of benefits.