Entrepreneurial award-winning consumer PR and communications agency seeks an accomplished, level headed and passionate account manager to join its exciting digital and social media team.
The agency is driven and creative and it’s great to see an open plan office where there is no hierarchy and where the senior management sit as part of the PR teams and not in an office.
You should be intuitive, fun and inspiring to work alongside with the ability to create bespoke solutions to problems rather than just following a formula. You should have a credible agency background with a history of working on leading brands and campaigns and enjoy working as part of a fast-paced and bright culture.
The digital team does high value add stuff, internal advocacy, training and advice and also manages the execution when there’s a strategic piece of business ot a large retainer or fee that needs specialist support.
They work with external partners to develop websites, apps (for facebook, iPhone, iPad) and ad campaigns as well as working on digital campaigns for internal and external clients.
You will be in tune with current culture and want to be part of an agency that’s been going places since it first opened its doors.
Obviously sound digital experience is preferred, but if you’ve a natural interest and aptitude for social media on a person l level and have dabbled across this area on some big demanding consumer clients, then this is just as interesting and pertinent
Things we look for:
• Someone who has a good grasp of day to day social media stuff and community management
• Someone who is bright, ambitious, energetic and creative
• Someone who can think outside the box
• Someone who is passionate and interested in digital / social media as both a marketing medium and a cultural phenomenon
• Excellence in delivery of campaigns and exceptional client handling skills
• A real self starter who constantly seeks to take on responsibility, learns and tries to outperform their titled level
• A real instinct for community management
• Strong research and writing skills are crucial
• Someone organised and with excellent project management skills
• Ability to train members of the traditional PR team in social media
Some of the benefits include:
• Generous holiday allowance
• Bonus scheme
• Subsidised gym
• Profit share
Due to the high level of applications we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within a week, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.
Visit www.prospectresourcing.com for our latest vacancies.