SAE/AM - Consumer Brands, Sport (Olympics) & Trade
This fabulous independent PR agency based in Central/North London is seeking a strong Senior Account Executive or Junior Account Manager to work on their consumer team.
Whilst most of the work is consumer focused, there is a smidge of trade. The portfolio will include a massive leading sports fashion brand, doing all of their Olympic activity as well as two other consumer brands in the retail sector.
You will need to be super organised and confident at managing big events, as well as have big brand consumer experience, superb media relations and writing skills and the ability/experience to work on some trade remits also.
Key to the role
- Previous PR agency experience gained in a UK agency working on big brands
- Media contacts - ideally across consumer, national, regional and trade
- Event management experience
- Strong written skills
- Excellent organisational skills, able to work at a fast paced under your own steam and multi-task
- Confident, outgoing but friendly and down to earth
This agency has a 360 degree approach with a strong track record in client retention and is award winning. Good training and benefits.
About cloudTen Recruitment
At cloudTen our key objective is to offer clients the best selection of talent available on the market, and for candidates to have access to the largest selection of fantastic jobs.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Executive Consumer jobs in London (North)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Executive Entertainment / Leisure jobs in London (North)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Executive FMCG jobs in London (North)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Executive Media and New Media jobs in London (North)