Senior PR Manager - Consumer
This leading food brand is seeking a senior PR Manager to join the team in London.
The role will be hugely varied covering consumer, corporate and digital remits.
Essentially you'll be devising and implementing their PR strategy. This role would suit a candidate from a PR agency background at around Account Director or Senior/Associate level who has worked on big consumer/FMCG type brands.
You will need
- Superb media skills, media relations will be part of the role as much as strategy so a love of media with relevant contacts, and the ability to spot a good story is key. You'll be doing mostly brand led work so campaign experience around food and drink, as well as people and music etc would be beneficial
- An awareness/experience of social media
- Strong strategic skills
- Excellent at juggling a number of projects at anyone time
- Superb creative skills and the ability to come up with origonal ideas that will create real talkability about the brand
- The ability to be involved and work on some trade and regional activity
- Event management skills - experience of working on seasonal campaigns involving events
This is an amazing in-house opportunity based in London. Superb high profile brand.
About cloudTen Recruitment
At cloudTen our key objective is to offer clients the best selection of talent available on the market, and for candidates to have access to the largest selection of fantastic jobs.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Digital & Online Other Charity / Voluntary organisation jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Other Consumer jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Other Entertainment / Leisure jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Other FMCG jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Other Media and New Media jobs in London (Central)