This job has now expired
If you have a background in consumer pr but would also like to be more involved in planning communications programmes then this role could be for you! This unbeaten award-winning pr, research & insight, experiential and digital agency is looking for an accomplished Account Manager to join the PR Team.
The agency prides itself on fantastic client and staff retention and having won many awards for 'best places to work' the staff are certainly well rewarded, both finanically and with regular profesional career progression. The culture is one of liveliness and openess, with the radio on and a creative atmosphere.
The role will work on two giant brands - one with a European focus that will require lots of European tool kit planning across multiple regions. The brand is based in the gaming and entertainment category so clearly any experience in this sector would be very valuable. The second client in the portfolio is in the online entertainment and film category and this is a UK remit with lots of creative news generation activity. Both clients have great reps and are the type of brands that journalists want to write about!
As the Account Manager you'll work closely with the Account Director and Associate Director and have the support of an SAE and AE beneath you. You'll need to demonstrate:
- honed writing and verbal communication skills
- experience of working on multi territory campaigns where your agency has taken the lead role
- great media relations skills with a love of media and a great sense of what makes a newsworthy story
- teamanship - they want people who work in a collaborative fashion
- good client servicing skills - the ability to gain client buy-in and trust
This ia a fabulous role for a bored Account Manager in a consumer pr agency that wants to spread their wings in terms of both breadth of services and gain experience on massive brands.
Get in touch today!