This job has now expired
This ambitious and award-winning independent consultancy is looking for a strong B2B/Corporate PR practitioner to take the reins on a range of exciting professional services accounts.
The agency is Top 10 and has been going just over 25 years and is well established and respected within the industry. It is partner-led, so all decisions are quick and everyone feels like it is their business. There’s around 80 employees working from three UK offices across PR, Branding, Public Affairs, Design and Marketing
To be considered, these are a few of the things we look for:
• The ability to provide sound senior strategic counsel and not being a ‘yes’ person but to always advise objectively and be creative – telling clients if an approach isn’t right and proposing one that is
• Instinctively knowing what works and what doesn’t – and going the extra mile to deliver on campaigns with impeccable service every time – always seeing yourself as an extension of your client’s business.
• Someone bright, fun to work with and passionate about delivering great campaigns and who understands their sector inside out.
• A strong team manager who has energy and can motivate a hungry team
• Strong new business credentials
• A self-starter with solid media relations and a keen interest in current affairs, business issues and industry trends
• The ability to create stories and campaign initiatives which tap into the business, cultural and political agenda.
• Able to influence and gain client’s trust quickly
• Strong head for financials and budgets and able to organically grow business
This agency offers fantastic career opportunities and staff stay for a long time as they’re looked after, challenged and promoted on merit.
Due to the high level of applications we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within a week, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.
Visit www.prospectresourcing.com for our latest vacancies.