Creative and energetic b2b Account Director for technology briefs in a supportive environment where you’ll be valued and rewarded keenly.
Account Director / b2b / West Central London
Do you yearn for a role you can get your teeth into at an agency where your contribution is not only valued but seen as vital? This agency is doing something radical with its already successful b2b technology practice and working here amounts to an exciting affair. The consultancy is becoming renowned for its digital communications platforms.
The role is for someone at AD level to work on high caliber accounts: software and systems providers in the Technology sector. And the teams you’ll be driving and nurturing are similarly commanding. Experience of developing new business, managing teams, multi-country programmes and working with clients that serve across a wide range of sectors would all be a distinct advantage.
Other key attributes needed?
- A strong writer, certainly.
- A highly organised person.
- Someone who can respond to the moment – adaptable/flexible.
- Someone with creative business awareness.
- Someone with team leadership qualities.
If you possess sheer passion for good communication and want the chance to move fast in the friendly and supportive environment this consultancy is known for, send your CV to The Foundry via email@example.com
Job Ref. NV508327
About Foundry, The
The Foundry Directors have supported the communications industry for over 23 years, combining a high level of creativity with real application. As well as strength in corporate and public affairs, consumer and brand PR and change and internal communica
More jobs like this
- Full Time Business to Business Account Director Entertainment / Leisure jobs in London (West)
- Full Time Business to Business Account Director Media and New Media jobs in London (West)
- Full Time Business to Business Account Director Retail / Wholesale jobs in London (West)
- Full Time Business to Business Account Director Technology jobs in London (West)