Account Manager - Cons/B2B mix
This small/medium size agency based in C London is seeking a strong all round Account Manager to join the team.
The agency is hugely successful and growing rapidly. They work with a range of clients across a variety of sectors, from big well known brands to more quirky up and coming brands who really have something to say. The agency take these brands and make them into household names within their sectors. These include celebrities, charities, media agencies, to up and coming consumer brands within retail, travel, entertainment, food and drink and more.
This is a real chance to be part of something successful and growing. The agency has been running four years and now has 12 staff and is hugely profitable and successful. The culture is warm, friendly and collegitate and they have a new consumer Director on board who is from a big agency background and making big splashes.
The role will see you work across a split mix of consumer (mostly) with some b2b so it will be diverse and exciting.
o Leading accounts and main contact for clients
o Planning, strategy and positioning and delivery for new business pitches
o Researching, drafting and issuing press releases, case studies, newswire text, feature pitches and articles for the national and trade media
o Monitoring the news agenda and proactively targeting relevant opportunities
o Developing strong relationships with national, lifestyle, consumer, regional news and showbiz journalists
o Co-ordinating and delivering robust event-led press trips
o Managing all elements of press calls/photo opportunities
o Drafting journalist briefing documents and call sheets for broadcast interviews
o Managing the workload of junior staff and freelancers work schedule, as well as overseeing performance and training
o Managing social media platforms for several clients and preparing overall and monthly plans to engage community
You will need to come from a PR agency background (UK PR agency) and be operating at AM level with a cross mix of consumer and b2b experience.
Great salary, bens, people, culture and location!
- 11 April 2012
- 11 May 2012
- Associations / Institutions, Business / Industrial, Charity / Voluntary organisation, Consumer, Entertainment / Leisure, FMCG, Media and New Media, Professional Services, Retail / Wholesale, Technology, Travel and Tourism
- Business to Business, Corporate Communications, Digital & Online, International, Marketing Communications, Press / Media Relations
- Full Time
- Contract Type
About cloudTen Recruitment
At cloudTen our key objective is to offer clients the best selection of talent available on the market, and for candidates to have access to the largest selection of fantastic jobs.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Associations / Institutions jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Business / Industrial jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Charity / Voluntary organisation jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Consumer jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Entertainment / Leisure jobs in London (East)