This job has now expired
6 month contract, based in Brentwood
£30,000 - £35,000 pa
A contract role has arisen in Brentwood, Essex for a Copywriter & Digital Co-ordinator. Duties will include:
- Updating and maintaining various corporate extranet sites on Microsoft Sharepoint platform
- Updating and maintaining the Intranet and assisting with data management/migration
- Assisting with the development and maintenance of social media channels
- Exploration and discovery of new media channels and platforms
- Assisting with internal corporate TV from a programming and content management perspective
- Producing consistent and coherent editorial copy for the business in the UK
- Writing copy suited to the corporate style, tone and language of the business
- Writing copy suited for internal and external audiences
- Drafting copy for corporate documents
- Creating, drafting and editing copy for various product portfolios across the business
- Drafing copy for marketing communications collateral
- Adapting to different writing styles of senior officials and providing editorial support
- Writing for different channels of communications such as print and online
- Ensuring all written communication is developed and fostered across the business
- Maintain strong relationships across the business, manage and prioritise requests and devise a process for handling requests
To be considered for this role you must be available within a short notice period, be able to commute to the location (Brentwood, Essex) and have outstanding copywriting and web writing skills. Candidates considered will have a proven track record within a copy writing/web content role.
If you are interested, please apply with an up to date CV.
www.badenochandclark.com - Let's find the career that connects with your life.Badenoch & Clark is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Badenoch & Clark is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a registered Disability Symbol User.