Account Manager - Exotic Travel
We are looking for a professional and dynamic PR professional to manage various travel accounts. As an account Manager you will have 3-4 years PR experience, preferably in travel or lifestyle PR and have a good network of media contacts already.
As an account manager this role will involve looking after all aspects your clients PR needs. This will include regular client liaison, writing press releases and other materials, developing creative ideas to meeting campaign objectives, pitching in ideas to the media, developing social media and organising great press trips. You will even get to travel to exotic locations.
As an account manager they need someone who is ambitious, you will be-able and willing to take on more responsibility and in future as they want to grow the team and the division.
- Good writing skills and the ability to build brands
- Social Media savvy
- Incredible time management and organisational skills
- Outstanding writing skills
- English as mother tongue
- Second language, especially French would be an advantage
- Passion for travelling
In return for your PR account manager skills they will reward you with a base of £26,000-£35,000+package, they have an amazing culture, with fantastic clients, the chance to travek to exotic locations and be part of the growth of the team, the role will be based in Richmond.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Consumer jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Entertainment / Leisure jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Media and New Media jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Travel and Tourism jobs in London (Central)