Head of Press - b2b media & broadcast
Our client is a global media company who are on the look out for an established international PR Manager to join their central press team.
This is an exciting position that will see you work across borders on some exciting b2b media campaigns, managing a team of 10+ staff, you will oversee everything from social media and digital to print and editorial .
You will support all press and marketing initiatives, keeping internal and external contacts up to date with all relevant programme information and press materials.
We are looking for someone who is both hand and strategic, ideally with a Scandinavian language skill.
In order to be considered you must have:
* Strong communication skills and excellent writing skills with the ability to communicate information effectively on various levels internally and externally
* Highly organized, proactive individual, able to prioritise and co-ordinate workflow improvements, with a demonstrated ability to work on ones own initiative
* Deliver high quality work against timely deadlines
* Able to deal with internal contacts and external suppliers/clients in a multi-lingual and multi-cultural environment, predominantly through web based communication and B2B press (PR) and marketing
* Five years experience in a multi-lingual press department
* Ideally also fluent in a Scandinavian language or Russian
Apply now to be considered!
If this role is not quite right for you send it onto a friend and you could be eligible for our referral scheme.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard from us within 7 days of sending your CV, unfortunately you have not been selected for the position.
For other PR positions we're currently recruiting for, please visit http://www.careermovesgroup.co.uk/jobs/pr-moves