Associate PR Account Director
This is a rare opportunity to join a multi-award winning integrated agency at a senior level. My client is looking for an experienced Account Director to join its senior management team, supporting the Board Directors with the running, team management, growth and development of the PR department. Candidates should have big brand PR agency experience, mainly working as a generalist or Consumer PR specialist…Other essential skills include proven account direction/management, social media, board level client servicing, media relations writing, new business, team management, client liaison, event management and strategic ability. In return you will be joining an inspiring team who have an excellent reputation not only in their client work but also for being a great place to work. In addition, to the great team and environment, you will get to work on a variety of high profile national and international brands across the tourism, travel, retail, food and drink, FMCG, manufacturing and lifestyle – the campaigns are a mix of pure PR and integrated campaigns and the agency works as a truly integrated team.
About Black Cherry Recruitment
Black Cherry Recruitment is a boutique PR recruitment consultancy that offers personalised and results driven recruitment solutions in a friendly, professional and experienced manner.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Press / Media Relations Associate Director Consumer jobs in Greater Manchester
- Full Time Press / Media Relations Associate Director Entertainment / Leisure jobs in Greater Manchester
- Full Time Press / Media Relations Associate Director FMCG jobs in Greater Manchester
- Full Time Press / Media Relations Associate Director Retail / Wholesale jobs in Greater Manchester
- Full Time Press / Media Relations Associate Director Travel and Tourism jobs in Greater Manchester