Senior Press Officer - South East - £30,000 plus benefits
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Consumer Press Officer to join the in-house department of a leading hotel chain. Reporting into the Head of Communications, this diverse role will see you playing a key role in managing the organisation’s media identity through a range of creative consumer media campaigns across broadcast, print and digital channels. In return for your talent and endeavours a highly competitive salary is offered together with an outstanding benefits package and excellent career progression.
The ideal candidate will possess extensive press officer experience, preferably in a large organisation or PR agency and be used to creating and implementing consumer PR strategy. You will be able to demonstrate strong writing skills, including drafting of press releases and selling in to journalists. You will be highly organised, a great communicator who is able to work on their own initiative and as part of a team.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced PR professional to enhance their career within a successful and established big brand and press office. To get to the head of the queue for this role please don’t delay in sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 24 April 2012
- 24 May 2012
- Executive (In-House), Junior Press Officer, Manager (In-House), Press Officer, Senior Account Executive, Senior Press Officer
- Digital & Online, External Affairs, Internal Communications, Marketing Communications, Press / Media Relations
- Full Time
- Contract Type
Median Recruitment is one of the UK’s leading specialist PR and communications recruitment consultancies. Established in 1998, over the years Median has helped literally thousands of Public Relations professionals take their next step the career ladder.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Press Officer Consumer jobs in Oxford
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Press Officer Entertainment / Leisure jobs in Oxford
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Press Officer Retail / Wholesale jobs in Oxford
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Press Officer Travel and Tourism jobs in Oxford