This job has now expired
The PR Agency:
With trendy offices based in Birmingham, this boutiqe PR agency is seeking a PR Account Manager. They have a great culture, that is highly creative and fun, and they work with a mix of exciting big brand clients, from lifestyle, Consumer to Sport and they are working on exciting Olmpic based porjects. As an agency they operate a work life balance, but all enjoy a team drink on Friday at 4!
The PR Account Manager role:
- Developing brands and creating a "buzz" around your clients products
- Working on traditional media and social media campaigns Writing press releases
- Working on UK and International events
- Assisting team directors on big budget campaigns Product placements
Your PR Account Manager experience:
- Previous PR agency experience a MUST
- Experience in consumer and or lifestyle/travel or food & drink - however they will cross train over from other PR disciplines,Including technology.
- Good national media contacts
- You will have a "nose for news" Be-able to create a buzz around clients products
- Ability to form strong relationships with key media and clients Excellent communication and presentation skills.
In return for your PR Account Manager skills:
- Base £25-£30k Package and benefits
- The chance to work on a variety of clients, from global Sports to consumer and lifestyle and work on the Olympic based projects!
- Lots of variety and great new clients
- Fun and creative team culture Staff away days
- Lots of career development and training
- The chance to work on social media and traditional media
- Your chance to work with some of the best PR professionals in the market
- Casual dress code and a NON corporate culture.
- This is an agency where your ideas will be heard and will be actioned on