This job has now expired
Working with our Bristol based PR team, we are looking for an experienced PR Account Manager to be responsible for the management and growth of our B2B PR Client accounts.
The responsibilities of the Account Manager include:
• Working as part of the B2B PR Account Management Team to ensure it achieves its objectives.
• In liaison with the team, managing the Client accounts, ensuring work is completed within agreed budgets and additional spend is agreed for work outside of existing remit.
• Supporting and working with the PR team as required to help them meet targets, manage projects and find solutions to challenges faced.
• Sharing knowledge to deliver the optimum programme for the client based on tactical expertise.
• Drafting, developing and implementing Client proposals spanning media relations, though leadership programmes and stakeholder relations.
• Reporting budget status and present updates monthly, through face to face meetings to ensure relationships remain strong and they are aware of progress.
• Ensuring the work of the PR Account Team is accurate and in line with strategic objectives and of the required quality.
• Building an in-depth knowledge of the Client's business and the sector in which they operate.
• Building and maintaining strong Client relationships as well as relationships beyond the core contacts to ensure existing and new business opportunities are maximised.
• Supporting the new business drive by building existing client programmes and sourcing new opportunities of relevance for the business.