Our client is an international consultancy with particular expertise in reputation strategy. This involves research and intelligence, policy guidance, strategic communications and crisis management.
Working closely with a Consultant, the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a talent for:
- analysis and interpretation of data;
- the preparation and production of industry reports of consistently high quality for presentation to clients;
- undertaking media monitoring and development of case studies and exercise materials;
- planning and preparation of business meetings and effective note taking;
- keeping their fingers on the pulse of external events that might impact client businesses.
In addition, he/she will rise to the challenge of enhancing the Client's own corporate profile and already considerable reputation by:
- identifying new business opportunities by critical monitoring of current affairs generally and sector developments, in particular;
- demonstrating administrative skills directed at ensuring the timely and smooth functioning of teams;
- enthusiastically embracing training opportunities directed at enhancing individual skills and experience.
A successful candidate will probably be in the early stages of a career, in which he/she has already demonstrated promise. He/she will be independently minded with a questioning approach towards status quo functioning, and be unafraid to offer constructive but non-dogmatic suggestions of alternative procedures. In this sense, as well as being self-starter, he/she will be a team player, who has the effective functioning of the group, and beyond of the firm, at the centre of his/her concerns. An ability to manage time and competing deadlines will be important, as will an intelligent awareness of current affairs and the opportunities that they may present. Accurate and well-structured writing will be key for the candidate taking on this role.
This is a demanding specification but, for the ambitious candidate, also one offering continuing career progression, including relevant training. Competitive prorated compensation package will also be on offer to the successful candidate.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high level of applications we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within a week, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.
Visit www.prospectresourcing.com for our latest vacancies.
About Prospect Resourcing Ltd
Prospect is a global recruitment business for the PR & Comms industry that does things better.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Corporate Communications Other Business / Industrial jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Corporate Communications Other Financial Services jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Corporate Communications Other Professional Services jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Corporate Communications Other Environmental jobs in London (East)