Senior director to spearhead sector team- Financial and corporate communications consultancy
This international financial and corporate communications consultancy is one of the most impressive in the industry, achieving growth of 50% within their financial services team over the last 12 months. In addition they have been gaining strong experience and contacts across other sectors, namely TMT, industrials and energy. Unlike some of their larger competitors they have a nimbler, integrated approach to communications offering strategic counsel to a variety of businesses, including multinational organisations requiring support on a global level. They are an extremely well-run and ambitious mid-sized business, with a growing international presence and some serious backing from their parent company.
Key responsibilities are:
- To provide excellent counsel, nurture and grow current clients and contacts
- Build a new and dedicated team focussed on clients in either the TMT, energy or industrials sector
- To be part of the senior management team and contribute to the overall strategy of the business
- Manage and mentor junior team members
Key attributes and experience for this role are:
• Experience of growing and running team
• Strong experience and knowledge of the energy/resources, TMT or industrial sectors
• Confidence and natural leadership skills with the ability to inspire confidence in clients and peers
• Global campaign co-ordination experience
• Proven budget management experience
To be considered to join this vibrant team, please click Apply Now
About The Works
The Works is a world class search and selection consultancy for the PR and corporate communications industry. We stand out from the crowd because we listen and take care to understand both our candidates’ careers and our clients and their requirements.