This job has now expired
This young and fresh boutique PR agency near Reading is looking for an account manager or senior account manager to work across a range of B2B and consumer clients – with an environmental and issues slant.
You will be heading up the agency’s main client and dipping in and out of others as and when required.
You will be working two days from London and three days from the out of town agency.
A bit about what’s expected and a bit about you:
• Ideally experience of brand, B2B and sustainability PR, with a broad portfolio of proven media contacts
• Strong new business skills – going after business, putting together proposals and pitching
• Ideally some big agency experience
• Proactive, self-starter with a focus on quality and results
• Excellent project management skills
• Strong on the financials – forecasting and managing
• Excellent client management and client counsel skills
• Ability to develop and pitch story angles to a range of media from consumer lifestyle, to news, to trade and business with ability to deliver on-message coverage across print, digital and broadcast
• gravitas and able to interact with senior level clients
• superb attention-to-detail
• Understanding and experience of strategy development, with direct experience of developing strategies for clients
• Excellent understanding of social media and its role within the communications mix. Experience of running social media projects on behalf of clients
• People management experience
Due to the high level of applications we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within a week, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.
Visit www.prospectresourcing.com for our latest vacancies.