This job has now expired
As a Senior Account Manager you will have proven experience in digital public relations and outline experience of broader PR skills in conventional media. With a very clear understanding of ‘modern’ PR and its evolution across conventional, social and owned media, you'll have the ability to plan programmes and campaigns effectively, implement social and branded media work and through doing so mentor junior team members as well as broader agency peers. You will be an ambassador for digital media across the agency and manage a great client portfolio. You will have a passion for digital/ social media and know how to create brand awareness within this sector.
- Base salary of £35-£45k
- Gym membership, I-Phone, Laptop
- Home broadband paid - & work from home options
- Work life balance
- Great team and culture which is highly creative and buzzy
- Lots of great training internal and external
- Socials and away days, including overseas trips.
- Bonus, pension, health and full benefits
- Great West End location
- Global brands and international work
- Casual dress code, 25 days holiday and Christmas closed.
- PLUS LOTS MORE
Based in the West End, this award winning agency has one of the best cultures and teams in the market. They have over 40 in the team and work with big global brands across b2c and b2b, which includes the Virgin brand. They have a creative and buzzy team and offer endless opportunities and make it a great place to work - they have even been voted best agency to work for! They offer fantastic package, which includes bonus, gym membership, flexible work and lots more - read on...
The Senior Account Manager Role: