This job has now expired
Senior Account Director/Associate Director – Corporate Communications – Top 30 Agency – London – to £60,000 plus fantastic benefits
My client is a Top 30 communications and public affairs agency based in London, with a global presence and offices around the world including New York. The fast-growing and much-admired agency has a desirable range of big-brand and major public affairs clients. They offer a complete range of services including communications, digital, public affairs and international. The friendly team are renowned for their imaginative, award winning campaigns.
My client is seeking to appoint an experienced Associate Director or rising Senior Account Director with strong corporate communications experience to lead on a major energy sector client.
The specific duties of the Associate Director/rising SAD will include:
- Direct major accounts/projects
- Originate PR strategy and oversee execution of campaigns
- Liaise with and develop senior client relationships
- Guide and train junior members of the team
- Support with marketing drive, setting up events, and promoting products
- Identify and drive new business
The successful Associate Director or rising Senior Account Director will possess the following:
- Significant Corporate PR experience, ideally with exposure to the energy or infrastructure sector gained either in-house at a large energy/infrastructure company OR agency side OR within a relevant government department.
- Ability to direct large national accounts and ideally possess a good network of media contacts
- Credible and confident adviser on media and reputation
In return for your talent and endeavour, my client offers a most competitive salary up to £60,000 depending on experience plus a range of outstanding benefits.
This really is a rare opportunity for a senior corporate PR professional to join a most prestigious agency. Please don’t delay in forwarding your CV in complete confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org