This job has now expired
This consultancy has a truly global reach and a wide range of communication services. The specialist teams within their London office cater to disciplines and industry sectors. This is a highly social PR and communications consultancy that offers regular in-house training courses and a collegiate culture, but also an impressive client list and reputation for producing work of the highest standard.
Key responsibilities for this Corporate PR role are:
• Reputation management for a portfolio of high profile property brands
- Key involvement with thought leadership campaigns
• Involvement in new business development
• Managing relationships with media and other key stakeholders
• Client reporting
Key attributes and experience for this AVP role are:
- Excellent organisation and planning skills
- The ability to manage a varied client workload
- Experience of building strong relationships with clients, whilst handling challenging situations and managing expectations.
- Strong written and story conceptualisation skills, with excellent attention to detail.
- Well established contacts with the media and industry commentators and an interest in pursuing new business.
Up for the challenge? To be considered for this exciting role, please click Apply Now