This job has now expired
Broadcast and digital PR expert required to work in an international division of a large global integrated agency.
This global agency is an integrated communications agency with a portfolio of big brands. It has an international broadcast and digital team which does global coordination for clients across many sectors. You could be coordinating the production of film/video content to project manage the roll-out to local media via other offices in other markets.
Most importantly you will have a good understanding of broadcast PR and what makes a good story or video. You will have solid account management skills which will allow you to project-manage, including coordinating film crews. You will also have an understanding of how social media plays a role in video communication as part of a modern marketing plan. An additional language would also be a major advantage.
• Client handling
• Media planning
• Resource planning - managing current database of freelancers prior to and during a project
• Finance - creating project plans and managing to agreed budgets
• Story generation - brainstorming ideas to generate coverage for clients
• Media relations - preliminary media outreach duties liaising with journalists on behalf of clients - language specific
• Development of creative production ideas to build the PR offering
• New business - taking responsibility for developing a proactive new business plan to agreed targets
• Generating positive PR for the department by developing and publishing though leadership pieces
• Building relationship with key broadcast, digital editorial and bloggers alike
• Manage projects from beginning to end with support where appropriate
• Preparation of new business material, including presentations
This is a fantastic 3 – 6 month contract opportunity within a thriving division of one the most reputable integrated agencies in the world.
For further information please contact email@example.com
Due to the high level of applications we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within a week, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.
Visit www.prospectresourcing.com for our latest vacancies.