This job has now expired
With over 2,800 employees globally and a recognised leader in the energy services sector, this leading organisation now seeks to appoint a Communications Manager. They have a supportive culture and offer employees lots of career advancement and promote external and internal training sessions to develop their skills sets.
Your Role as Communications Manager
- Assist in the creation of the internal communications plan in the UK
- Provide corporate communications both internally and externally
- Undertake PR initiatives including managing media
- Co-ordinate staffing issues newsletters etc
- Develop corporate branding
- Assist in powerpoint presentation to key clients and KOI's.
You will have experience in-house from any service sector. You must be fluent in English & French. Experience of both internal and external comms and be-able to work with the senior management team developing the communications stratergy.
In return they will offer you a base of £40k-£45k+ fanastic package, they offer a vibrante culture, that rewards staff highly. promote from within and offer fantastic training programs. This is a great time to join this successful and global operation.