This job has now expired
This role would be perfect for someone with a consumer lifestyle/FMCG PR agency background who is well-versed in working on high-profile creative consumer campaigns. They will also be confident and will have strong client management skills. They will possess the ability to oversee all aspects of a project from start to finish including planning, activation, budgets, resourcing, forward planning and team management. Extremely essential is a strong knowledge of national and consumer lifestyle media and knowing what stories will work.
Other key requirements:
* Giving broad ranging and insightful advice on issues relating to specific programmes and wider PR/Marketing issues
* Creative and strategic added value - client and campaigns
* Maintaining senior level client contact
* Giving insightful advice on strategic issues and media handling issues including crisis management, celebrity endorsements
* Monitoring financial expenditure/fee income/business growth
* Developing and use a wide network of high level contacts - editors and major feature writers
* Leading client meetings at a senior level
If this role is not quite right for you send it onto a friend and you could be eligible for our referral scheme.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard from us within 7 days of sending your CV, unfortunately you have not been selected for the position.