This job has now expired
Put your career on the map by joining this global PR consultancy, full of energised and talented individuals. The clients are major retail financial services in the main and the integrated corporate campaigns including CSR, branding, public affairs, digital and thought-leadership. It’s an exciting time for the team and they are now looking for a senior account director with a corporate agency background.
This international big-hitting consultancy has is fun and entrepreneurial and there is a real focus on training and development. They are looking for a senior account director to handle some exciting integrated campaigns for high profile financial services and professional services companies.
Key challenges & opportunities in this corporate senior account director role:
- Leadership of a range of corporate campaigns, where you can you source talent within your team to build exciting campaigns
- The breadth of this role will keep you on your toes, encompassing all facets of comms
- Clients are high profile global players and include credit cards, pension providers, banks and leading professional services firms
- You will be offering your senior client counsel and managing an ambitious team
Key skills for this role include:
- A good understanding of the financial services sector – ideally consultancy experience
- Proven track record of working with city/financial national and trade media
- Experience of utilising social media in corporate and b2b PR campaigns
- Excellent client management skills and people management skills
This consultancy is one of the best in the business for developing your career. If this role and consultancy sounds like they could be a good match for you click Apply now