This job has now expired
To develop appropriate internal communications content, tools and channels to support the overall corporate objective of profitable growth through engaged and informed employees, and to support the business's vision, values, goals and strategy through appropriate internal communications activities.
The role reports to the Group head of communications and has close working relationship with many parts of the business, in particular human resources, and operates as a key part of a small central communications team, so experience of the full communications mix across digital and external communications, as well as internal, is important.
· Developing and implementing internal communications plans and activities to support various initiatives, often in consultation with the group head of communications and other stakeholders, but also working independently with minimal supervision.
· Scheduling writing and sending key internal communications pieces such as the global newsletter and Stop Press
· Developing and maintaining a forward internal communications plan for the year, as part of the overall communications strategy and calendar
· Provide specialist internal communications advice and support to key internal groups and stakeholders, such as the Management Board, senior managers and communications champions.
· Support HR in the design, rollout and feedback of the annual global engagement survey
· Based on survey feedback, look for new ways of driving engagement via internal communications activities, possibly around specific projects and initiatives.
· Playing a key role in designing and developing content and formats for the annual global management conference (April) , UK conference (September) and other country conferences as needed.
· Acting as project manager for the global and UK conferences.
· Investigate and recommend different and engaging communication tools and channels to help reach the companies global, multilingual, geographically dispersed workforce.
· Intranet - part of the team tasked with scoping and redeveloping the company's global intranet site; working with the marketing communications manager to update and develop the communications section of the existing intranet site.
· Working with the brand and design manager, head of communications and internal stakeholders to develop templates, formats and rationales for internal communications materials that support the company's overall brand positioning and identity.
· Significant communications experience with a large proportion focused on internal communications.
· Knowledge of communications theory and frameworks, with a focus on internal/ organisational communications.
· An understanding of employee engagement and of the role communications can play in driving engagement.
· Comfortable moving from the strategic to tactical.
· Experience of working in a global organisation, with a diverse, multisite work force - cultural sensitivity.
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills - with English being the company's primary operating language for global communications materials.
· Very strong IT skills - PowerPoint, Excel, Word.
· Understanding of brand and corporate identity.
· Ability to work on own with minimal supervision as well as being a positive team player
www.badenochandclark.com - Let's find the career that connects with your life.Badenoch & Clark is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Badenoch & Clark is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a registered Disability Symbol User.