This job has now expired
We're seeking to appoint a Director of Talent/Senior Publicist for a global television channel based in New York City. This newly created role is to develop the channels brand in the US and to make people aware of their orginial programming along with developing the profiles of their key stars.
As a Director of Talent your role will be:
- Oversee talent relations including the day to day management and activities for series talent
- Develop celebrity driven projects and stunts
- Facilitate information flow to all relevant departments on talent activities and strategies.
- Oversee the booking of celebrity talent for on air programming, specials and network initiatives
- Support off channel events and initiatives with talent strategies, celebrity bookings and on-site logistics management.
- Manage US talent to support global strategies.
- Assist the programming department in scouting new talent.
- Develop and maintain relationships with agents, managers and talent and present yearly talent goals to the entertainment community
- 5-8 years entertainment experience with good celebrity contacts
- Ideally worked on award shows i.e BAFTA etc
- Good media contacts within the entertainment sector
- Ideally press, casting or booking experience - advantageous
- Talent/celebrity management
- $100-$120k + excellent bonus
- Full family medical and dental
- 4 weeks holiday + 8 personal days
- USA Visa - paid
- FULL RELOCATION.