This job has now expired
European Business Imaging PR Executive, London, £35k with Excellent Benefits
My client seeking an enthusiastic, passionate, sociable and experienced, P.R. professional to work within their European markets to support the P.R. Manager in building their Pan European strategy. You would ideally have come from a similar imaging background and have had previous experience working in a Pan-European role.
About the Company
My client is part of a global company with over 11,500 employees across the Europe, Middle East and Africa region and they have a strong heritage in innovation. Their spirit and values enable them to retain a personal touch and their corporate philosophy encourages them to work together for the common good. They are passionate about what they do, Together with a sense of pride, which drives them to action and results and it’s one of the reasons they are an innovative leader in imaging, from consumer and business to broadcast and medical products, solutions and services.
About the Job
- Manage all PR activities related to specific business categories including, but not limited to, business and product PR, press evaluation & monitoring, Thought Leadership projects, social media planning, press site management, press event management
- Work with Product Marketing, Customer & Channel Marketing, Professional Services and PR agency to define, develop and execute strategic and tactical programs, messaging and actions that directly support their business objectives
- Work with European Sales Organisations stakeholders, PR agencies (central and local) and spokespeople to support the execution of PR programs locally
- Develop and deliver PR tool kits for national sales offices to use execute these programs
- Manage the drafting and approval of press releases, support documents and editorial with key stakeholders for specific product categories/groups
- Ensure these are accurate and factual and sent on time
- Brief agencies and work with them to develop programs that best communicate our key messages to the relevant audience full PR media mix
- Manage specific project budgets to ensure objectives are met below or on budget
- Coordinate press events. Work with project team and agencies to ensure project is delivered to quality, cost and delivery targets
- Evaluate the performance of activities, projects and agencies:
Evaluate overall projects against set objectives/KPI’s
Evaluate agency performance
Support the PR Manager in Crisis Management
Manage monthly PR meetings with all Country stakeholders
Evaluation, reporting and planning based on PR KPI’s
Relationship management of Pan-Euro Journalists / and company spokespeople
About the Candidate
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:-
Proven experience of PR experience gained in a B2B environment
Educated to Degree Level or equivalent
Excellent English language skills, other European languages desirable
Can work effectively with all internal stakeholders and external agencies
Self motivated, pragmatic with a high level of initiative and drive to succeed
Ability to plan and organize workload effectively to meet required deadlines
Previous experience in a Pan-European role preferred
My client is based in London and offers, excellent benefits, an excellent culture as well as a supportive HR Team. You will not not only be working in a great environment but also for a top branded organisation. This position pays in the region of £33k-£35Kpa depending on experience and is ideal for someone looking to take that next step up.
If you are interested and want to apply for this position, please send your updated CV by clicking 'Apply now'