This job has now expired
A rare and exciting opportunity for an established Associate director to join one of the most creative PR, social media and experiential consultancies in the market. This is a pivotal role as you will act as deputy to the head of PR for 20 strong consumer PR team and sit on the senior management team within this integrated consultancy. This role involves leading client groups and teams successfully whilst delivering ground breaking campaigns.
The agency is acclaimed for working with some of the biggest brands targeting the 18-30 sector and they boast a really cool, and super fun working environment too.
Key skills for success include the following:
· Be able to motivate, inspire and mentor teams and individuals
· Be the key driver of the ADs and senior management PR team:
· Drive new business from bringing in new leads, to attending creds meetings and pitching for business
· Be able to influence and change senior client opinion where necessary
· Experience in and a love of social media/ digital is highly desirable
· Devising creative yet workable PR Strategies
· Be responsible for resourcing, forecasting and P&L with the head of PR
In return you can expect to work across 3 major FMCG and retail brands (with a reputation for championing inspiring PR campaigns) receive a generous remuneration package and the opportunity to have real ownership as a result of sitting on the consultancy's senior management team.