This job has now expired
The trade association at the heart of the marine industry for leisure and superyachts is seeking a PR and Communication Manager on a one year fixed term contract basis.
1. Manage the promotion of the national boat shows through PR and communicate plans/developments to all relevant audiences.
2. Manage the promotion of the federations activity to the media and manage communications of Federation news and activity to members, stakeholders, government contacts etc.
3. Ensure consistent communications across the group
Day to day responsibilities:
- To manage and deliver results to PR Budgets
- To maintain and where possible improve coverage levels
- Improve circulation figures for trade communications tools to help encourage new and retain current members
- To drive visitor attendance for each Show
- To help achieve exhibitor targets for each Show
- PR skills
- Journalistic and creative writing skills
- Writing and communication skills for a variety of media including print newsletters, websites,
- TV, e-newsletters etc
- Attention to detail and key administrative coordination
- Understanding of agency resource and management
- Budget Management
- Communicator/negotiator/self management
- Efficient use of basic Microsoft packages
- Crisis/issue management
- People management skills
- Strategy and implementation
- Understanding of the industry
- Social media knowledge
- Team player and able to work independently
For more details, please send your CV to email@example.com
Due to the high level of applications we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within a week, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.
Visit www.prospectresourcing.com for our latest vacancies.