This job has now expired
PR Account Executive Opportunity for London Agency
An opportunity has arisen, for a talented PR Account Executive to join a sociable team, and industry respected agency. If you are a hardworking, ambitious and dedicated technology PR candidate, this position offers great career prospects, and opportunity to join a rewarding agency.
PR Account Executive Responsibilities:
- Taking ownership of the press office responsibilities – including ensuring features are tracked, researched and pitched.
- Assisting with client campaign planning.
- Administration of client accounts, creation and maintenance of activity reports.
- Scheduling team/client meetings/conference calls as directed by the Team Account Manager/Director.
- Supporting the team in client meetings – setting up the meeting room, picking up refreshment etc.
You will have/be:
- Experience of working at a junior/AE level with a technology PR environment would be advantageous.
- Have excellent attention to detail.
- Be able to develop affective relationships, both internally, with clients and with key press figures.
- Competent in the use of Outlook and MS Office: Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
Salary: £18-24,000 (dependent on experience) + great benefits.
If you feel that this PR Account Executive position is a role that you would be interested in applying for, and you are the type of person required (in line with the requirements above), please email Philippa@ecomrecruitment.com