This job has now expired
Our client a leading privately owned specialist UK law enforcement company, seeks a bright and ambitious communications executive to join their team.
This is an exciting opportunity for a bright account executive / communications executive looking for a new challenge working across internal & external communication in the corporate sector. The company is currently based in Waltham Abbey, Essex but will be moving to Epping in October this year - which can be reached via the Central Line.
Candidates will ideally have a minimum of 2 years experience from an in-house or agency background – you will be well versed in internal & external communications, a good level or understanding/ hands on experience of digital and social media would also be benefical.
· Implementing and supporting internal and external communications activities
· Manage and maintain the company intranet
· Identify and produce content for the quarterly staff newsletter
· Organise employee engagement events
· Produce and maintain content for the company website
· Compose and distribute press releases and media alerts in a timely manner
· Monitor and evaluate company reputational through tracking media coverage
· Develop newsletters and bulletins for clients to promote the business
· Keep clients up to date on business developments and provide regular communication
· Develop and drive a greater digital presence
· Support and build engagement with relevant online communities
Knowledge & Experience
· Strong planning and organising skills
· Minimum 2/3 year experience in corporate and internal/ external communications- public relations
· Team player
· Excellent communication skills, written and oral
· Problem solving
· Excellent presentation skills
· Energy and enthusiasm
· Web/intranet content editing
· Attention to detail
· Project management skills
· Team player
· Preferably degree level with a communications background
In return you will receive a competitive salary, pension and excellent training.