This job has now expired
* Be responsible for all internal and external communications strategies making use of a variety of
communications tools and channels.
* Advise on the development and delivery of the firm's institutional / 3rd party business.
* Work with other parts of the Group to raise the profile of their real estate fund management expertise.
* Project manage campaigns for existing and new fund launches and leadership
* Deliver events such as sponsorship and road-shows with targeted publications or audiences
* Champion the brand identity across all communication activity and safeguard legal / compliance integrity
* Develop and maintain the current website
* Coordinate media relations activity working with Corporate Communications and external PR agencies
** Lead, develop and deliver strategic internal communication plans that support the firm's Business Strategy.
* Drive the overall delivery against internal communications plans, working with the Board and other senior stakeholders across the business to deliver effective communications.
* Plan and write communication material for channels such as the Monthly Updates from the CEO, regular business updates for the Management Team and conference calls / webcasts to the global business
www.badenochandclark.com - Let's find the career that connects with your life.Badenoch & Clark is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Badenoch & Clark is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a registered Disability Symbol User.