This job has now expired
Our client is looking for a savvy PR & Social Media Executive to help co-ordinate and implement the company's social media activities. You will help to provide quality content that can attract visitors and potential clients and be responsible for all social media activity for the agency.
The successful candidate will be responsible for planning and implementing social media campaigns for clients and the agency itself as you operate in highly competitive online markets.
Working in partnership with the senior management team, you will be required to strategically plan and implement campaigns that enhance the reputation of both clients and the business.
Your main responsibilities as PR & Social Media Executive will include:
- Developing social media strategies and standalone campaigns for clients and the agency
- Through different social media channels you will create, find and share content that is valuable and useful to our audience
- Managing social media communities including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Blogs, Forums, YouTube and Google +
- Using social media monitoring tools to track, evaluate and report on activity
- Developing relationships using social channels and increase the number of people engaging with the brand as well as increasing relevant site traffic and positive sentiment
- Researching the latest developments in social media
You must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Have a minimum of two years' experience in online/social media
- Detailed knowledge of social media sites and experience in social media blogging
- Ability to work independently including researching and sourcing suitable content for posts
- Strong communication skills and be fluent in the English language
- Highly professional writing and editing skills and being able to write in a structured and coherent manner on a variety of topics with the ability to juggle different writing styles, tones and mediums
- Self-motivated, organised, attention to detail, dedicated and used to working under pressure to tight deadlines
- Be educated to degree level
There is scope for career progression with a marketing agency that has its sights set firmly on capitalising in this high-growth industry. So if you're looking to progress your career as a PR & Social Media Executive at a forward-thinking marketing agency, then please apply online today for immediate consideration.