This job has now expired
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an award-winning top global PR agency named #1 for public sector by PR Week.
The Public Sector, Health & Skills team is looking for an experienced consultant to provide maternity cover for 9-12 months starting in autumn 2012.
My client is looking for a talented candidate:
• To provide leadership on exciting and high-profile news and manage the reputation of key clients
• To create and deliver innovative campaigns to engage with consumers and stakeholders on issues that matter
• To drive new business
You’ll need to demonstrate the following:
• Capability of providing robust, strategic advice to clients
• Ability to build strong relationships with clients and provide excellent service
• Track record in leading and winning new business
• Strategic planning and insight
• Strong creative skills and original thinking
• Experience of leading a strong team – appraising, nurturing, developing and delegating
• Good understanding and track record of executing digital campaigns – particularly using social media
• Strong budget management skills
• Experience in health, social affairs and/or travel is preferable
Experience of public consultation and engagement work is desirable.
• Enjoy working in a fast paced environment
• Bags of initiative, drive and passion
• Exceptional communication skills – verbal and written
We think we offer a stimulating, creative and exciting environment in which to work and develop your skills.
For more information please contact email@example.com
Due to the high level of applications we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within a week, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.
Visit www.prospectresourcing.com for our latest vacancies.