This job has now expired
PR Account Executive/ Senior Account Executive
Distilled are looking for an experienced PR Account Executive/ SAE who wants an opportunity to demonstrate and enhance their online PR skills and learn about SEO from some of the smartest mind in the industry.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented PR to join an exciting fast growing company that can offer you the opportunity to shape your own role and fast track your career progression, within a hard-working and friendly team.
Our clients range from start-ups right through to big brands, allowing you to get loads of experience working on B2B and B2C campaigns covering an array of industries in both the UK and USA.
You will be working with our clients, creative and PR teams to help craft and promote excellent online content and press stories. So if you love speaking to a variety of media on a daily basis and want a chance to exercise your creativity then this is the role for you.
The role will be challenging; in return we offer:
• A starting salary of around £23,000- £25,000 per annum DOE. Hours of work are normally 9am – 5pm or 10am – 6pm.
• The ability to work with some of the biggest brands in the world
• The chance to join an established company with a start up mentality
• A relaxed and fun working environment, including Summer Hours and Beer O’clock. Visit: http://www.distilled.net/jobs/london/online-pr-executive/?preview=true to find out more.
• Individual freedom and responsibility to take ownership of problems and solve them in creative ways
The main duties will include/ What you’ll be doing:
• Working with our clients, SEOs, PR and creative team to identify and build content and media stories.
• Liaising and pitching ideas on a daily basis to media and bloggers via telephone, email and social channels
• Independently crafting pitches
• Drafting PR messaging. This with include: news releases, media alerts and fact sheets, distributing these manually and through newswires
• Building effective media lists
• Some writing/re-writing of content on blog posts and byline articles
The core of this role will be crafting online content and selling it to the media via phone and email, so superb verbal and written communication skills are essential along with a high attention to detail.
You must be very self-motivated and willing to put your all into the job. We want someone who has the confidence to run with the existing knowledge they have and the courage to try new things.
To apply, click Apply Now.